Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Unusual Bridal Bouquets

Unusual Bridal Bouquets


The 2014 wedding season was particularly interesting for me.  Many couples presented me with challenging requests.  One woman walked in saying that she heard that we “work miracles”.  I love a challenge but that was a tough one even for me. 

Couples came to us who didn’t want any flowers at all but wanted us to create awesome decorations and others came who wanted literally thousands of flowers.  All of us at DebraFlower had a great time working together to realize the dreams of our customers. 

The bridal bouquet is specifically my responsibility so in the middle of all these unusual requests came the bridal bouquet.
 
My all time favorite was the bride that did not want flowers.  I designed a bouquet of lollipops for her and she loved it.
 
 

Then came the bride that asked for contrasting textures. I created a bouquet that included items that are not often seen in a bridal bouquet.


Large sunflowers create a challenge especially when the bride is petite but loves them. 

 
Color, color and more color……Luisa made it clear that she wanted as much color as possible.
 
 
I had such a wonderful time finding ways to make my clients dreams come true.


What’s your dream?

Debra