Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Brides "Thank you"!


Mark and Roisin wedding 12/04/2012



Hello Debra,



I just wanted to say a huge thank you for the flowers you created for our wedding. They were exactly what I had hoped for and more. You totally got the rustic feel I was going for and the choices of flowers were just stunning! On the day of the wedding, I was constantly looking at the center pieces and was in awe of your creation and for the days after the wedding, the flowers remained around villa Palazzola and everyone remarked on their beauty. I wanted so badly to take some home but unfortunately I'll have to settle for my pictures and memories of them.



I was sure to tell Joyce how impressed I was with you. I wish you all the best for the future and once again THANK YOU for making our wedding day look and feel so very special.



All Our Best,



Mark and Roisin